This page describes how this website's accessibility features can be used. This website is compliant with Level A of the W3C's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, as mandated by Ontario's Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If any assistance is needed using this website contact the administrator.
Content on this site is in semantic HTML5 for better interpretation by accessibility tools. The layout of the site is responsive to mobile devices. The following interactive accessibility features are available in this website:
- On mobile devices the Main menu is hidden to save space and is opened using the Menu button above the content.
- Keyboard navigation of all interactive functionality is available using tab and shift + tab and enter to trigger them.
- Skip to content and menu links are available at the top of the page and can be accessed using tab.
- The following keyboard shortcuts are available on all pages. They are used on Windows and Linux by holding shift + alt + [letter], and on Mac control + option + [letter].
- Content c
- Main menu m
- Open or close mobile menu o
- This accessibility page a
- Top of page t
- Home h
- Metal Earth e
- Member Login l
- News n
- Play or pause slideshow p
- Slideshows can be paused and played using the pause button at the bottom right corner of the slideshow.
For general information about how to use your web browser and computer's accessibility features visit the W3C Web Accessibility Initiative.